Sales products provide a purchasing overview that is managed and added in bulk. Here is an explanation of the possibilities:
- Items in stock – Quantity in stock
- Reorder level – minimum before new order
- Last order – When you ordered / updated the inventory last time
- Last quantity – How many you ordered last time
- Last purchase price – Last purchase price
- Report – Executes a shopping list that you can download in excel
To edit the list, it is done per product.
For the first time, you put a new stock. This is done by pressing UPDATE> RESET STOCK LEVEL.
Then you choose how many you have in stock. Can also be used to correct exact inventory along the way.
For purchasing and replenishing new inventory, you can select UPDATE> ADD ITEMS
It is important to note that the number of units is the number of new units to be added. These are added to the number you have in the inventory from before, but do not apply when setting up the product for the first time – then RESET STOCK LEVEL must be used.